Thursday, December 18, 2008

Two Goals




My husband and I went to a Jimmy Buffett concert this year, our second one so far. He puts on an AMAZING show!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have made a short term and a long term goal for myself. Lately I have been feeling like I need to find something for me again. For so long I had school to focus on I need that kind of focus again. Not that my family is not enough, I love my kids! They are amazing in so many ways and I love being their mom but when they are in school and I am home from work, I need something.

I have been going to the gym for several years, weight lifting mostly and a little running. In the past I have done a few 5k's but never really thought about serious training for anything. Until now.................................. I am training for a 5k at the end of January, this is my short term goal. I have also been asked to join a MS150 team for next year. I am very excited about this! Yes, this is my long term goal.

No comments: