Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Surgery Soon




Sometimes karma can come back and bite us in the ass. LOL! I run and lift weights on my days off, I make a huge effort to eat right and drink the recommended amount of water every day. I have a nice size hernia that I have to get surgically repaired. SIGH! Well ......... what do you say?

I may have to skip out on the 5k this month but it should not have much impact on the MS150, which is good. Next week I will be meeting with the surgeon to set the day so it looks like I will have at least four weeks off work. What will I do with myself?! UGH!!

4 comments:

Marty said...

Take care of yourself please! Hernia surgery can be painful, painful, painful. Yes I know three times over!

Saphira said...

UGH! thanks for the warning!

we_be_toys said...

Oh honey! I'll be thinking of you, and hoping everything goes well for you.

Daisy said...

Wow - take care of yourself! Hugs!